We know you want
to find a way to make a difference in this world. And there
are many places calling out for assistance. If you would
like to make a difference in the lives of our riders and
their families, please consider the ways you can help
support this mission and the services we provide.
By clicking on
one of these simple, safe, and convenient buttons, you will
be able to make a donation by credit card, instant transfer
from your checking account, or from your PayPal account.
You will automatically receive notification of your
donation as well as a tax receipt for your records.
Want to honor someone or get a unique and meaningful gift for someone special? Consider a gift certificate that makes a donation to Ridin' High. These are in $25 increments.
Areas of Support
Capital Campaign -- Consider assisting us in raising the $275,000 needed to pay for the land on Long Creek and the new facility that will house our center. Plans include an indoor riding area, special safe grooming area for our riders, an observation and waiting room for families and friends, and an educational classroom for training, meetings, and school activities.
Sponsor a Rider - Tuition and Activity Assistance
Just $30 a month allows a rider to receive 24 weeks of lessons and participate in the extra activities we offer: End of Session Recognition Ceremonies, the Halloween Party, riding in the Christmas Parade, etc.
Annual Rider Sponsorship: $400
Sponsor a Horse Partner - Horse Health Care
Anyone who has horses knows that, regardless of donation or cost to purchase, upkeep is costly. $50 a month will sponsor a year of feeding and health care for a horse. This includes hay, feed and supplements, when needed, vet services, dental care, worming, vaccinations, and hoof care. We currently have nine horses and two ponies in our herd.
Annual Horse Sponsorship: $600
General Support - General Assistance in Any Needed Area
Operating Expenses, educational opportunities for staff development, instructor fees, fencing, office and barn supplies ... a long list where your help will go a long way.
Other Ways to Help
When shopping online, go first to www.goodsearch.com Make Ridin' High your deisgnated charity and then click on any of the great sites in teh list (including eBay, Target, Barnes & Noble, Overstock, and many, many more!
Search using GoodSearch -- this is a Yahoo! search engine. Go to www.goodsearch.com and enter Ridin' High, Inc. as your designated charity. Then, each time you do an online search (through GoodSearch), we will receive a penny a search. They are also an online shopping mall and purchasing through this route means we would receive up to 37% of those proceeds. Remember, designate Ridin' High, Inc. as your charity!
** Shop at Country Supply and 5% of the proceeds (with a few exceptions) will be donated back to Ridin’ High. You must use our CARE CODE which is: ridinhiinc
Ridin’ High Wish List
- Vaulting Surcingle -- pony size
- Rainbow Reins
- Wintec Isabelle Dressage saddle w/ interchangeable gullet-size 17 or 18
- Treeless Endurance- size 15 or 16
- Brush boxes
- Mane and Tail Combs- Need 4
- Curry Combs- Need 6
- Hoof Picks- Need 4
- Brush Carriers- Need 7
- Rider Sponsors
- Washing Machine -- cleaning and sanitizing horse pads and other equipment
- Water Buckets (5 gallon)
- Black trash bags-heavy duty sized
- Bags of shavings
- 100 gallon Rubbermaid water trough
- Rubber water hoses
- Pitchforks, preferably the ones with a basket
- Portable saddle racks
- Horse hay- square bales
- Hoof boots (Any type would be appreciated)
- Small refrigerator -- for horse meds and feed soaking preservation
- Gallons of Show sheen
- Micro-tek spray/ gallon refills of Micro-tek
- Micro-tek blanket wash
- Endure roll-on fly spray
- Fly masks-horse size
- Clippers -- need blades for the ones we have
- Therapeutic pads. (We need the pads with the inserts so that we may accommodate many horses to saddles. The Diamond Wool therapeutic Western pad is a great one!)
- Leather Side pulls
- Full cheek snaffles- 4.5”, 5”, and 5.5”
- Rope halters
- White Salt Blocks
- Supplement for Cushings or metabolic syndrome -- foxdenequine.com makes the supplements that have helped all of our horses the most. Quiessence is what we feed to our metabolic horses.
- Feed bags
- Horse Sponsorships- Need 9 more
- Riding Lawn Mower-This is our greatest need right now!!!!
- Golf Cart/ ATV/ 4-wheeler- some type farm vehicle
- Step in posts for temporary fencing
- Rolls of Rope or Tape fencing
- Leaf Blower
- Skill saw
- Chain Saw
- Cordless Drill
- Spare Battery for tools
- Post hole diggers
- Mechanic’s tools
- A roll of rock climbing or marine rope
- Copy Machine
- Vacuum cleaner for office
- Office chairs
- Straight edge cutter
- Laminator and supplies
- Copy paper
- Printer ink
- Underwrite costs for quarterly newsletter ($50 each mailing)
** Gift Cards to Wal-mart, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Tractor Supply, Office Max, and other horse tack and supply dealers****